Getting sufficient sleep is important for your health, well-being and happiness. A sleep diary can help you explore your sleep patterns and learn more about the kind of sleep you’re getting. Record your sleep patterns over a period of time so you can uncover details of your sleep habits and trends.
How to Use a Sleep Diary?
- It should only take a few minutes each day to complete.
- This sleep diary allows for entries up to seven days.
- Make copies so you have enough to record for a period of time.
- Review your dairy weekly to see if there are any patterns helping or hindering your sleep.
- Making incremental changes can help you on your way to a healthier sleep. Change one habit at a time.